Saturday, June 21, 2008

Truck Shopping

Let's see...
Nicole had her accident in Feb. and didn't get a replacement car until 3 months later.
Adam had his accident one week ago and got his replacement today.
Hmmm...interesting comparisons that might tell you a wee bit about our two older kids' personalities:

Nicole's concerns in looking for a new vehicle:
-Color
-Gas mileage
-Year
-Make/Model
-Price
-# of Miles

Adam's concerns in looking for a new vehicle:
-Gas mileage
-Cost

So, once again we are up and running.

And yes, Jodi, you will probably need to read "Calm My Anxious Heart" more than once a year in a few years. :)

3 comments:

Kati said...

I'm assuming Adam's replacement vehicle has FOUR wheels?? :)

Chris said...

I have spent most of my married life shopping for cars. Dan's idea of a great night out is going from one car lot to another. It used to drive me crazy but now all he has to do is buy me an ice cream cone and let me wait in the car while he looks. I have learned that he just enjoys looking and I, of course, enjoy the ice cream. (and being with him...)

Nicole Marie said...

hehehe..... just so you know that list is is not way exhaustive nor is it in the correct order. my first concern was cost, and then there were the other things!!!!! :-)
maybe i am just the smart one who thought ahead 10 years....hmmmmmmm
hehehehehehehe