Friday, June 13, 2008

Continuing Saga of Wrecked Vehicles

This is unbelievable! Our son, Adam, wrecked his truck this morning when his tire blew off. He lost control and rolled it after hitting a fence post.

We are so extremely thankful he was not hurt badly. I took him to the Dr. to make sure there was no more glass in his cuts and to have his hand and leg xrayed.

We are praising God that nothing was broken, only suffering from tissue and muscle damage.

For those of you who don't know, our daughter totaled her car back in Feb. So once again, we have more drivers in the family than vehicles. I'm sure there is a lesson in all this somewhere!





3 comments:

Kati said...

Margaret, dear, I'm so sorry. At times like these, just about all we can do is CHOOSE to be thankful. It sounds like you are. Praise God Adam's okay.

Jodi Bradshaw said...

I think that I am going to need to read "Calm My Anxious Heart" a few more times before my kids start to drive :)

So glad that Adam is okay!

Nicole Marie said...

what can we say???:-) love you too mom!!