Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blank

I don't know how many times I've opened a new post tab only to sit staring blankly at the white box. It's not because nothing (double negative there) interesting has happened in my life in the last 4 months. There's plenty of thoughts here, but the idea of trying to organize it all and get it into something comprehensible leaves me completely overwhelmed. So, I'm still here and maybe one of these days I can get it all figured out.

In the meantime, I am of all people most blessed. The things that God has revealed to me about His love, grace and mercy in the last few months are unfathomable.

4 comments:

Kati said...

Sometimes, there's simply no need for details. We serve a GOOD God.

Rod and Sara said...

margeret, every time I check your blog it looks different! I like the new one!
Love you... lots!

~~anna~~ said...

I think blogging has taken a break, or been replaced with FB.
But I !FINALLY! updated my blog this weekend.

Like you I thought about doing it many times,but could never get it organized with so many things to post about.

What a glorious God we serve ~ who gives us so many blessings we can't even get them all in print!

Charity said...

Margaret, I know the feeling . . . there's so much to say, yet when I sit down to write it out, the words fall short somehow. Which is why lately stuck to posting pictures and chronicling family events! If / when you get your thoughts organized and written down, I look forward to reading them.

(Anna, I enjoy FB, but for me, it will never replace blogging!)