Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nothingness

That's what my brain has been filled with as far as blogging material is concerned! I've been seriously limiting my computer time so that I can keep my priorities straight. Life has been very routine, which helps me keep my daily 'to do' list checked off.
I think Jerald is home for a time now, so that's nice.
Nicole still has the dining room table totally covered with college info. I'm wondering how much time I should give her. Having things out-of-order like that doesn't bug me as much as it used to, but I'm starting to think time's up.
Adam is getting excited about his Mali, Africa, trip. He leaves Wed. (10-5), so keep him in your prayers for the next two months.
Colin is busy with school, farming and social activities.
Brooke takes ice skating lessons every Monday night, which she absolutely loves. She's awfully thankful for her older brother and his driving status so that she can be socially active. She pretty much likes to have her weekends full.
Laina has to always be the one who hangs out with mom and dad; actually, I think she likes the attention.
God continues to pour his blessings out on our family; we are continually seeking His will and praying a lot!

0 comments: